Thursday, April 8, 2010

Squares I have done Lately

Two days ago I finished a new to me 12" square called Flower Garden and I have the picture here. I also finished one called Blooming Lace last night but haven't taken the photo yet and when I do I will post it here as well. The flower garden one has 3 butterflies on each side. I don't know if you can see them but the middle is a flower and then at each side it looks like some spaces with a middle loop in them and those are supposed to be the butterflies. The Close up is lighter than the original color which is a Caron One Pound Deep Violet.




I also plan to do two other 12" called Mum's the word and Pineapple Granny.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the flower in the center. I really like squares, but they're so difficult to design. :)

    ReplyDelete