Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am so Sorry!

I have been away a LONG time! But my crochet time is limited as well as my computer time. Today I am getting a wee breather. My daughter is living with me temporarily and I have had my grandson with me full time since September 11th. Since I have been taking care of him 95% of the time, you can guess where my time goes. My crochet time is limited to when Jamie is sleeping or napping. I am also to be found on Ravelry when I can get some computer time as well.


With the Holidays upon us and my needing to do gifts, I doubt I'll be making a post as often as I wish. I'll try one here and there and Lord Willing, can come back more often in the new year.


Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear all is well with you and that you are just busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there during the holidays! Hope you have a wonderful December. Can you believe that's tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're doing well! Real life has a way of taking us away from our computers which isn't a bad thing at all. We miss you though!

    I'm learning to crochet now. I have officially mastered chain stiching and single crocheting. Now off to master the half double crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining my give-away, take care of yourself and your grandson!
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete