Saturday, February 20, 2010
I received the Sunshine Award!
Sandy over at Sunflowrzcrochet gave me a lovely award today... the Sunshine Award!! She passed it on to 12 people and I was one of them. I am thrilled and honored, Sandy, Thank you so much! Here is how the award works:
The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
My 12 picks are:
Ro at Muses by Ro
Amber Fry at Curls of Sunshine
Vallie's Kids at Vallieskids
Angela at The Nut's Blog
Dragonflymom at One Crochet Day at a time
Marty Miller at notyourgranny'scrochet
Susan at My hook and I
Jimbo at Jimbo's Front Porch
Michele at Inspired Crochet Design
Rebecca at Desert Diamond Crochet
Maggie at A Crochet Ninja