I began working on this Wednesday Feb 10th because I had been meaning to do this since 2006! Actually I started my own shawl with this Baroque Homespun in 2006 but gave up on it I think because I had the wrong size hook then at that time and other things captured my interest. So the 3 skeins sat in the plastic tub waiting for me to finish a shawl since then. I ripped out (aka frogged) the shawl that I had begun back then and using this pattern that I like started working on it. Oh my goodness, its so easy and quick to do. This is how far I've gotten so far since I started. I put it aside for Ravelympics but plan to work on it in between projects when my hands need a break from the F hook! This one uses a K hook which is really nice! The pictures show how far it has gone and a close up on the edge.